Saturday, August 7, 2010

SUCCESS

Project F hit major pay dirt today!
I'm so excitedddd
No, you cant know what it is
[sorry]

Im reallllyyyy bored.
Wow, that is a horrible way to start a blog.
NEW START:
oh no i just reminded myself that registration for school is this monday. ahhhh nuuuuu!
I went to the gym for two hours today woooooo, a friend gave me a free three day pass. I hope he can get me a longer one so i can mooch a little more.
UNNGH. some people i just cant stand to talk to. they're just insufferable know-it-alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emphasis on the exclamation points.
Is it murder if you arent caught? justtt kidddingg
I feel like playing some more assassins creed, hhhmmmm
This blog is disappointing. whoops, speaking of disappointing, i spelled disappointing wrong.

yeah, so dairy queen has MINI BLIZZARDS.
http://dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/blizzard-of-the-month/
not that im a fatty or anything

No comments: