Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fail, but I'm Okay

...
Project F just FLOPPED
meaning it's done.
There is only so much you can do, ya know?
At least now I will be able to sleep well at night knowing that I did everything in my power to make this right and that nothing is my fault. That is really refreshing. actually, this whole this is sort of refreshing in the way that it makes me see how much I am capable of.

I have work in a few hours, that'll be the ultimate test. It's soooo hot outside I don't think there's much of a chance we won't be busy today. Oh well, maybe i'll get some tips. Or visitors!

Time to workout!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From what I can see, he doesnt seem like anyone who deserves anything from anyone. If he is going to do whatever he has done, he doesnt deserve all of the effort you have given him. Forgivness is fine, even if he doesnt deserve it, but dont let his childishness affect you. Forget about him. He doesnt deserve to be worried over.