Wednesday, September 24, 2008

emotion, notion, lotion, potion, quotion?

Today I hate the emotions that come with being a girl. Why couldn't God have made me a potted flower...or a nice vase? I would just sit there and look pretty...no expectations..just being THERE. Just sitting and looking pretty doesn't work so well for me in this life. If rebirth exists, God will you please make a candle stick holder next time? I do not want responsibilities or feelings. I could get knocked off a table and broken, but I wouldn't care. I wouldn't feel a thing. People could treat me horribly all day long, but I would not notice. No nerves, no brain, no voice. No problem. Alas, I was not lucky enough to be an inanimate object. So I think to myself, if God chose me to be a human and not a pot then I must have some higher purpose, right? Maybe He gives the beings with questionable morales human bodies to see what they will do with free will. I don't know, all of this is beyond me. I just wish it was Friday.

No comments: