Thursday, September 18, 2008

1st Blog EVER

Hello world, I'm Dani. I really hate how the computer gives me spelling suggestions for my name. It's D-A-N-I.
 ANYWAY this is my new blog [duh], daniocracy. Fortunately for you the world is not a daniocracy. That would be really bad considering that I can't even make my bed in the morning.

This blog is basically going to be me just writing whatever I feel like. That should be the deffiniton of 'blogging'  -writing whatever you feel like.
I have a cold right now and the verizon internet hook up is slower than my grandma so I'm not really sure what's going to happen in this, my first blog.
There was a hurricane that made lots of rain and cancelled school. I feel like poo and it's chilly in here. I'm at the hunting ranch with my dad and grandpa. I was going to put some fun pictures up but the internet seems to be even more limited than my math skills.
I don't want to make this too jam packed with random goodness so, until next time,

 ADIOS!
love dani

No comments: