Monday, June 14, 2010

coffee inspired

coffee is the best and worst thing all at the same time. i just love it! but the teeth in my mouth, that my parents spent tons of money perfecting, are slowly [quickly] starting to resemble corn...
does this make me ungrateful? IM NOT UNGRATEFUL, PARENTS!!! HEAR ME!
ah so much is happening so swiftly. I wish I had a magical button to slow down time. Of course, if i had the button it would cease to be magical. Like cell phones and computers! sorry thats the coffee.



and this is where something i wrote was deleted by myself because i decided it was stupid.



I feel so much better :]
so for every cup [HUGE cup] of coffee i drink, i will also drink an entire bottle of water for balance. actually i dont think this will help at all, i'll just really need to pee.

I wish i could remember how to be nice...
I want to be a person who can love limitlessly all the time but I have no idea how. I'm afraid to be nice, it makes me feel exposed and open to attacks of emotion. Im a very physical person, i make faces when i have no words and i hit when im mad. I cry easily [and i HATE that]. Im quick to anger but slow to kindness. My gift to forgive infinitely is pretty much the only godly trait i have going for me. My sense of humor is rude and sometimes hurtful and i deflect compliments and affection with humor or awkwardness. I have too many shields. It irks me because i know somewhere WAYYYYYYY down inside, im a good person, but no one sees that. Im afraid that if i give up my crude sense of humor and sarcasm and stop being mean then there will be nothing left to my personality. It's so much a part of who i am. I'm dani, and im brutally honest. I want to be nice, i used to be the sweetest little girl but the cold, evil world turned me into a fat rock. FAT. sorry. so friends, im sorry i insult you sometimes. parents, im sorry i lose my temper EVERYDAY.
MORE DELETED CONTENT WAS HERE
this is SOOO longgg
sorry its the coffee i swear its like drugs. speaking of coffee, my water bottle is now empty!

I want to find a person who will just GET me 100%
katrina, you come closest, but i cant even be my true self with you. I turn meaner and harsher because i think its expected. Im nice inside, i just have a lot of armor on.

the only solution i can think of is to pray to God for guidance and forgiveness
it may take time, but i know He wont disappoint


this is a lot deeper than i planned, but i feel at some level of peace now

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like what this blog conveys all of the time. Really.

Katrina said...

Don't feel expected to be mean! You're just as funny when you're nice

(I would just like to mention that the word verification was 'hudadi'. Just say that allowed! who daddy )

heheheh