Sunday, May 16, 2010

the sun's gonna rise on a better day

my sleeping schedule is backwards. Is it bad that i like it better this way? the only downer is that i can't sing obnoxiously loud [sleeping family].

well my sister graduated today, that was boring. Thank goodness for ipods, right?
speaking of, today i also got my entire itunes library back [thank you sharepod!]. i've been musicless for quite a while now, seeing as i deleted everything on my computer. but now its back HUZZAHH!
on a bland note, i've decided not to try to make my blog super interesting and funny. it's really just for me anyway. In fact i'm not sure why i even bothered typing all of that because no one will read it. Which is more than fine with me! No need for everyone to know how weird I am.
Dang, I wish blogspot had spellcheck [is that even one word? oh well it is now].

mmm music makes me happy

2 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

hope your sleep schedule gets better :-)

Unknown said...

I read it! :)
But you don't have to make me laugh lol