Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Hope That I'm Around

to watch 'em knock you down.

The only thing changin' is my way of thinkin'
and i'm think that maybe somedayyy
somebody's gonna give you a lesson in leavin'
somebody's gonna give you back what you've been givin'
and i hope that i'm around
to watch 'em knock you down

Kick ASS song :]

HI EVERYBODY!
there's a few very special..um...people[?] i'd like to introduce you to.
Meet my best friends!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

we're going to get along GREAT :]


Lately I've taken a small [extremely long] break from exercising and the lazy part of me has been simply overjoyed. But tonight I spontaneously decided to go for a jog [at high speed for half an hour]. It was ....I mean ..how to explain...WHY DID I EVER STOP RUNNING?!! The other half of my soul woke up and started dancing in ecstasy :] I feel so accomplished and happy! My head is clear and functioning correctly...not that it isn't always fully functional... uh anyway.. working out=thebestthingever [besides cheese nips..or oreos..or chai tea..or muffins...or puppies...nevermind]

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

yeah pretty much my life too. and thannks for the following blog thing and i would love to return the fav but you have an issue with your blog and you cant click anywhere to follow it. just fyi.

Unknown said...

Haha, I love this. Exercise and I are also becoming reaquainted.(sp).