Friday, October 3, 2008

To Do: [no order]

  • Throw a crazy-huge party
  • Become a youtube celebrity
  • Get rich
  • Be a journalist
  • Live in a rockin apartment
  • Go somewhere important every week
  • Move to Europe for a year or so
  • Get my own 'people'
  • Not get married
  • Not get knocked up
  • Keep children out of the picture
  • Get a tiny, convenient dog
  • Write a novel
  • Learn to surf
  • Not die surfing hardcore waves
  • Retire before age 50
  • Have TONS of super hot guy friends that will never love me
  • Own multiple houses
  • Have a horse
  • Kill an elk
  • Keep my best friend forever [shove her in a box so she can't run away]
  • Stop being so creepy
  • Go to college
  • Obtain a magical flying broomstick
  • Narrow this list down
  • Put my parents in a nursing home
  • Help build a library
  • Stop writing this list.....


Alllrighty so this is a list of totally awesome things that I would love to, but most likely will never, do. Well, some of them are possible. Like getting a flying broomstick, oh yeah, it's gonna happen.
This is so annoying. During the day at school I come up with hundreds of sweet blog ideas but when I get here they vacate my mind. Oh but here's a neat word: superfluous.

su·per·flu·ous
\su̇-ˈpər-flü-əs\
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English, from Latin superfluus, literally, running over, from superfluere to overflow, from super- + fluere to flow
15th century
1 a: exceeding what is sufficient or necessary : extra b: not needed : unnecessary

EXAMPLE: There will be no need for superfluous comments today.

I
am so proud of myself for learning this. I challenge you to use this word sometime in the upcoming week. Humor me :]


I love movie night..1408 is a great movie! But I laughed at most of the scary parts, goodness help me.

Tomorrow I think I'll humor my family by watching my three year old cousin's first soccer game.



No comments: